- Information Collection: When you register for the conference, we collect personal information, including your name, email address, and company name. We do not store any financial information on this website.
- Use of Information: We will only use your personal information for the purposes of organizing the conference and contacting you with updates and information related to the conference. We will not sell or share your personal information with any third party, except when required by law.
- Opt-In Email Newsletter: Attendees may choose to opt-in to our email newsletter during the registration process. If you opt-in, we will only use your name and email address to send you updates and information about future conferences.
- Storage of Information: We will store your personal information indefinitely for the purposes of organizing future conferences and providing you with updates about our organization. However, if you wish to have your information deleted from our system, please contact us and we will remove it promptly.
- Data Security: We take reasonable steps to ensure the security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not access your information.
- Third-Party Links: Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites.
- Children’s Privacy: Our conference is not intended for children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.